Invisible Fence Brand enclosure installed May 18, 2010 on outside wall of our home.

Dealer contacted one year later because Invisible Fence Brand not working. Dealer, who installed Invizible Fence Brand, now advises outside wall installation in error, removes original terminal (repair/painting of wall done by me), and installs terminal on inside garage wall. Service call fee charged to me correct dealer's error. One year later terminal not working again. Referred to "Invisible Fence Brand Owners Manual," but instructions do not relate to terminal installed. Dealer advised he replaced original terminal, provided no owners manual for unit he installed, and he could not service unit for 48 hours. After advizing my wife not to remove the cover from the terminal, he advised me to remove cover and disconnect power and battery back-up to stop constant beeping.

Multiple phone calls to Invisible Fence Brand produced only directions back to dealer. Email to Invisible Fence Brand produced boiler plate directions back to dealer.

Invisible Fence Brand provides NO company customer support. If your dealer is not cooperative or is not available due to illness, injury, vacation, no longer with company, etc. you have NO alternative source for customer support. Telephone numbers shown produce only recorded messages directing to dealers. Customer support at their web site does the same.

Had an Experience with Invisible Fence Brand?

Comments

I'm having an issue right now.Emailed and got an immediate call back.

Someone is coming out today. Sounds good right? Here's the issue. When it was installed was told that I had a lifelong guarantee on the product.

Now I don't!I'm going to pursue this further.